May 4, 2019 8:30 am


May 4, 2019 1:00 pm


Lord Of The Lakes
25402 Itasca Avenue North
Forest Lake, MN, 55025

Get Directions


Please join us for a day of fellowship and devotion...  
The theme for the Spring Rally is based on the following verse:  “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”   1 Peter 2:6

This years guest speaker will be Shelly Carlson...  Shelly has been serving the congregation of Lord of the Lakes for over 25 years as the Director of Youth and Education.  She has a passion for youth and connecting them to Christ.  Shelly also has been involved in Servant Events for 15 years and is currently serving on the LCMS Servant Event Committee.  “My passion is not only talking about Servant Events, but also seeing God working in the lives of the young people and their leaders who attend these events, and the people whom we serve.”

Gifts from the Heart (Rally In-Gathering):
- One yard of polar fleece which will be used to make hats “ (each yard makes two hats) at the LCMS 2019 National Youth Gathering.  
- Canned goods for the local food shelf.  (Please do not donate expired canned goods).

Saturday May 4, 2109
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
Program begins at 9:00 a.m.
The registration Fee is $6.00 

A salad luncheon will be provided by the 
LWML members Lord of the Lakes Lutheran Church.  

Lord of the Lakes Lutheran Church
25402 Itasca Ave.  Forest Lake, MN 55025

Who are The Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML)?
The LWML is the official women’s auxiliary of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. For almost 75 years, the LWML has focused on affirming each woman’s relationship with Christ,     encouraging and equipping women to live out their Christian lives in active mission ministries and to support global missions.  Any confirmed member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod can join a congregational society.

What does the LWML do? 
The LWML are involved in Gospel Outreach, Mission Grants and Mite Boxes. The primary focuses are; Nurturing Faith in Christ, Making Our Faith Meaningful, and Sharing Encouragement.  

Mite Boxes are used to collect funds for missions.  25% of the mite offerings are sent to LWML National Office for mission grants and the remaining 75% is used for each District’s mission grants.  

How can I join?
Contact your Church LWML president to learn more.

For more info:
Marna Whitney 303-549-4211
Lynnette Roshell 651-233-7226